RT&A's High-Performance Recruiting Process
• Understand your corporate recruiting needs and company culture thoroughly.
• Develop recruiting strategy and create a plan.
• Source through our applicant database, candidate relationships, referrals, job boards, and networking connections.
• Screen candidates and assess compatibility with needs - using a candidate scorecard.
• Evaluate candidate through technical and non-technical (behavioral) interviews.
• Administer (when applicable) test to evaluate candidate's technical competency.
• Present candidate summary, resume, and interview debriefing.
• Check references and assist in offer negotiation and closing.
• Conduct process quality assurance and customer satisfaction survey.